REPERE Association is a Romanian non-profit, non-governmental organization
(NGO) with the centre in Bucharest. REPERE Association is non-formal education institution. BACAU is a branch from national association.
It focuses on youth and adult education with the main aims of:
- the promotion of adult education and the European concept of LIFE LONG LEARNING; - the creation of centres for learning english and computer literacy (ECDL);
- improvement in the new jobs available on the market in the European context;
- encouraging the entrepreneurial spirit as a way to combat unemployment and stop the migration of the workforce;
- the promotion of formal, non-formal, and vocational European education meant for children and youths;
- the promotion of voluntary work, of mobility in the European space and of non- formal education among young people by the inclusion of the association as host and sending organization within the European youth projects;
Our target groups are young people between 15-30 years old with fewer opportunities (socio-economically disadvantaged, rural areas), as well as adults in search for professional development or reconversion. Another type of group we take into consideration is formed by elderly people (intellectual pensioners), alone and with no family support.